How to order our Custom Coffee Cups in a few easy steps!
1. Place your Order and make payment
2. Add your design to our downloadable templates: Choose and download the size and style of cup that you want from the design templates below. Follow the Artwork Setup Guidelines below and create your own customised cup. Upload your new design, or simply email it to us at email@example.com
3. Need help designing your cup? We also offer complete in-house graphic design services, both for your cup design and your branding. Simply provide us with your logo (AI or EPS), hi-res images and tell us what you want and we will do the rest!
4. Setup/3D Cup Modelling and Proofs: Once we receive your artwork on the provided templates our designers will get to work. We will send you proofs for the curved cup sleeve artwork as well as a 3D render of the cup model. These files give you a better idea of your finished cup design. Simply approve and the production of your cups will get underway!
5. Delivery: We can organise delivery of your cups using one of our reputable national courier services with full tracking, or you can arrange your own transport.
Tight deadline? Talk to us about our Quick Turn around options!
Artwork Setup Guidelines
Please ensure that all images are embedded and fonts are outlined. Your image must fit inside the image area (the red dashed lines).
Provide plenty of bleed if the background is patterned or coloured.
Leave the template flat as we use specialised software to warp it and generate a 3D visual for your final approval.
Save the file in hi-res pdf format (without flattening the guide lines as part of the design).
Please provide your artwork in CMYK.
Cup Artwork Templates
Download the template for the cup size that you require:
OTHER frequently asked questions
What is the minimum order?
1 box which is 1000 single wall cups or 500 double wall cups.
Do you offer a rush service?
Yes we do. Simply tick the rush order button when placing your order
What sizes can I order?
Our cups come in 8oz, 12oz and 16oz
How long does it take to receive my order?
Typically 2 weeks after artwork is finalised. Delivery times may vary depending on location.
Where are your cups made?
Our cups are made in Australia.
Can you send samples?
Samples can be organised and incur a standard $15 handling fee. Please email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org